Search For Books
Literary Scented Candles
These literary candles are perfect for any book and candle lover. A candle is the perfect thing to snuggle up and get lost into the pages of a book with.
These hand poured candles have natural cotton wicks and a special soy wax blend which ensures that the scent will last the entire burn and is a sustainable and renewable resource made in the USA. These luxury soy candles are 3.5 inches and have an approximate burn time of 50 hours. Each 9oz candle comes with a black screw top metal lid, which is great to keep dust out when not in use and prolong the scent. The jar can also be washed and used over and over again.
- Book Lover is a masculine scent blended with lavender, jasmine and cotton. It is like the clean crisp pages of a new book that is fresh, new and ready to open and devour.
- Dickens is the quintessential Christmas blend of pine, fresh fir balsam, cardamom and pepper with base notes of Scotch pine. It is inspired by the holiday tales written in the spirit of Christmas.
- The Library has an old world scent inspired by the many libraries across the globe and the many places those books have taken us to. The fragrance has a blend of eucalyptus and lavender as well as old books.
- Once Upon a Time is a mysterious blend of sandalwood, bergamot, vanilla and that smell when something magical is in the air. It is inspired by that feeling you get when you start a new book and know that enchantment is awaiting you with every new page you turn.
- Read and Chill is inspired by quiet moments reading a good book with your significant other, who may, or may not be a cat. The scent is a wonderful blend of fir, balsam and ginger.
- Shakespeare is inspired by the works, words and time of William Shakespeare. The scent of an old theater as the actors bring his words to life. The blend of exotic rosewood and cardamom give way to a smoky blend of rare oud wood, sandalwood and vetiver.