- 2-in-1 Jigsaw Puzzle Game: Solve the crossword FIRST, THEN complete the 24" x 18" Jigsaw Puzzle
- Great gift for any crossword or jigsaw lover that will keep the family, adult, or friend entertained for hours!
- As an added feature, the same crossword can be downloaded so it can be solved by another crossword fan
- An Original Farrar and Nichols (NY Times Editor) Crossword Puzzle edited by Rich Norris (editor of LA Times Crossword)
Search For Books
Edward Gorey (American, 1925–2000)
Illustrations from Dancing Cats and Neglected Murderesses
Prolific artist and author Edward St. John Gorey (American, 1925–2000) published more than one hundred works, designed sets and costumes for the stage, and had a profound affection for ballet, literature, film, and animals. These cats—who can be found knitting, skating, balancing, and juggling their way through his book Dancing Cats and Neglected Murderesses—fit right in with the rest of his anthropomorphic animals and Edwardian eccentrics.
The Battle of Trafalgar by J. M. W. Turner (British, 1775 - 1851).
The Battle of Trafalgar (21 October 1805) was a sea battle fought between the British Royal Navy and the combined fleets of the French Navy and Spanish Navy, during the War of the Third Coalition (August–December 1805) of the Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815). Puzzle measures 29" x 20" when complete. Released 2011.
Wonder & Bloom 500-Piece Puzzle features a colorful and peaceful illustration of a plant store by artist, Victoria Ball. A welcoming black lab stands at the front door of the shop to greet customers.
- Box Size: 8” x 8” x 2”, 203 x 203 x 51 mm
- Puzzle Size: 20” x 20”, 508 x 508 mm