Search For Books
Quantum physics and mechanics for beginners: From Wave Theory to Quantum Computing. Understanding How Everything Works by a Simplified Explanation of (Paperback)
Do you want to know the principles that govern everything around you? Have you always been curious about quantum physics and its mysteries but you don't know where to begin?
You have found the right place, your journey to learn quantum physics starts now
In this book you will find:
- What quantum physics is, the history and most famous experiments and achievements in quantum mechanics.
- Wave-particle duality dilemma.
- Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
- Schrodinger's equation.
- Quantum fields theory.
- Introduction to string theory.
- Real-world applications: Quantum computing, Quantum key distribution...
And much more
Even if this is the first time that you are hearing these terms don't be scared by the big words.
This book makes quantum physics easy, accessible, and interesting for everyone.
Are you ready? Let's deep dive into quantum physics today