Search For Books
Homicide in Hardcover (Bibliophile Mystery #1) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Bibliophile Mystery series.
- #2: If Books Could Kill: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Book Supremacy (Bibliophile Mystery #3) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #4: The Grim Reader (Bibliophile Mystery #4) (MP3 CD): $22.99
- #5: One Book in the Grave: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Peril in Paperback: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Cookbook Conspiracy (Bibliophile Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Book Stops Here (Bibliophile Mystery #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #9: Ripped from the Pages (Bibliophile Mystery #9) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #10: Books of a Feather: A Bibliophile Mystery (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #11: Once Upon a Spine (Bibliophile Mystery #11) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #12: Buried in Books (Bibliophile Mystery #12) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #13: The Book Supremacy (Bibliophile Mystery #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: The Grim Reader (Bibliophile Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #15: Little Black Book (Bibliophile Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
Murder is always a bestseller... first in the new bibliophile mystery series
The streets of San Francisco would be lined with hardcovers if rare book expert Brooklyn Wainwright had her way. And her mentor wouldn't be lying in a pool of his own blood on the eve of a celebration for his latest book restoration. With his final breath he leaves Brooklyn a cryptic message, and gives her a priceless--and supposedly cursed--copy of Goethe's Faust for safekeeping. Brooklyn suddenly finds herself accused of murder and theft, thanks to the humorless--but attractive--British security officer who finds her kneeling over the body. Now she has to read the clues left behind by her mentor if she is going to restore justice.