Search For Books
Due to the recent surge in COVID-19 cases and the spread of the Omicron variant, WordsWorth Books will now require customers to mask inside our store, regardless of vaccination status. We will continue to offer curbside service for those who prefer not to come into the store. Thank you for your consideration!
Act of Treason (A Mitch Rapp Novel #9) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the A Mitch Rapp Novel series.
- #1: American Assassin: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Transfer Of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #3) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #4: The Third Option (A Mitch Rapp Novel #4) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Separation of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Executive Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Memorial Day (A Mitch Rapp Novel #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: Consent to Kill: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #8) (Paperback): $17.00
- #10: Protect and Defend: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #10) (Paperback): $17.00
- #11: Extreme Measures: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #11) (Paperback): $17.00
- #12: Pursuit of Honor: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #12) (Paperback): $17.00
- #13: The Last Man: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #13) (Paperback): $17.00
- #14: The Survivor (A Mitch Rapp Novel #14) (Paperback): $17.00
- #15: Order to Kill: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #15) (Paperback): $17.00
- #16: Enemy of the State (A Mitch Rapp Novel #16) (Paperback): $17.00
- #17: Red War (A Mitch Rapp Novel #17) (Paperback): $17.00
- #18: Lethal Agent (A Mitch Rapp Novel #18) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #19: Total Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #19) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #20: Enemy at the Gates (A Mitch Rapp Novel #20) (Hardcover): $28.99
#1 New York Times bestselling author of American Assassin—soon to be a major motion picture
CIA operative Mitch Rapp follows a trail of contract killers leading directly to the heart of our nation's capital in New York Times bestselling author Vince Flynn's eighth explosive thriller.
It's a gorgeous autumn day in Georgetown. The Democratic candidates for president and vice president of the United States are dutifully glad-handing voters and the media outside a grand estate where a national security conference has just been held, bringing together the world's greatest minds to discuss the issues that are threatening the country. It's American politicking at its best. That's when all hell breaks loose.
When presidential candidate Josh Alexander's motorcade is ambushed by a group of terrorists, the nation is thrown into turmoil. Two weeks following the attack, Alexander is carried to victory by a sympathy vote, but his assailants have not been found. On the surface it appears to be the work of al-Qaeda, despite the tremendous job that the U.S. and her allies have done eliminating terrorist cells within the heart of America. While the FBI and the rest of the government begin scouring the world for jihadists, CIA director Irene Kennedy and Special Agent Skip McMahon are presented with classified information so toxic that they consider destroying it altogether, as it contains intelligence pointing to some of the most powerful players in Washington.
Enter Mitch Rapp, the one man reckless enough to follow the evidence to its explosive conclusion. His journey takes him through the shadowy world of contract killers, into the darkest corners of the globe, and eventually back to Washington, where the fragile pillars of power are shaken to their core.
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Vince Flynn (1966–2013) created one of contemporary fiction’s most popular heroes: CIA counterterrorist agent Mitch Rapp, featured in thirteen of Flynn’s acclaimed political thrillers. All of his novels are New York Times bestsellers, including his stand-alone debut novel, Term Limits.
In Act of Treason, Vince Flynn shows readers the underside of political power, where mercenaries are born and thrive and betrayal is business as usual. A fast and furious page-turner from beginning to end, "thrillers do not get any better than this." -- Copley News Service