Search For Books
The Book Supremacy (Bibliophile Mystery #13) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Bibliophile Mystery series.
- #1: Homicide in Hardcover: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: If Books Could Kill: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Lies That Bind: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Grim Reader (Bibliophile Mystery #4) (MP3 CD): $22.99
- #5: Pages of Sin (Bibliophile Mystery #5) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #6: Peril in Paperback: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Cookbook Conspiracy (Bibliophile Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Book Stops Here (Bibliophile Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Ripped From the Pages (Bibliophile Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Books of a Feather (Bibliophile Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Once upon a Spine (Bibliophile Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Buried in Books (Bibliophile Mystery #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: The Grim Reader (Bibliophile Mystery #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: Little Black Book (Bibliophile Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #16: The Paper Caper (Bibliophile Mystery #16) (Hardcover): $27.00
In the latest in this New York Times bestselling series, San Francisco book-restoration expert Brooklyn Wainwright investigates a mysterious spy novel linked to a string of murders...
Newlyweds Brooklyn and Derek are enjoying the final days of their honeymoon in Paris. As they're browsing the book stalls along the Seine, Brooklyn finds the perfect gift for Derek, a first edition James Bond novel, The Spy Who Loved Me. When they bump into Ned, an old friend from Derek’s spy days, Brooklyn shows him her latest treasure.
Once they're back home in San Francisco, they visit a spy shop Ned mentioned. The owner begs them to let him display the book Brooklyn found in Paris as part of the shop's first anniversary celebration. Before they agree, Derek makes sure the security is up to snuff—turns out, the unassuming book is worth a great deal more than sentimental value.
Soon after, Derek is dismayed when he receives a mysterious letter from Paris announcing Ned’s death. Then late one night, someone is killed inside the spy shop. Are the murders connected to Brooklyn's rare, pricey book? Is there something even more sinister afoot? Brooklyn and the spy who loves her will have to delve into the darkest parts of Derek's past to unmask an enemy who's been waiting for the chance to destroy everything they hold dear.
About the Author
Kate Carlisle is the New York Times bestselling author of the Bibliophile Mysteries, including Buried in Books and Once Upon a Spine, as well as the Fixer-Upper Mysteries, including A Wrench in the Works and Eaves of Destruction.
Praise for Kate Carlisle's Fixer-Upper Mysteries
"[An] immensely satisfying page-turner of mystery."--Jenn McKinlay, New York Times bestselling author
"I fell for this feisty, take-charge heroine and readers will, too."--Leslie Meier, New York Timesbestselling author
"Another winner from one of the leaders in the genre!"--RT Book Reviews
"Carlisle's second contractor cozy continues to please with its smart, humorous heroine and plot. Fans of Sarah Graves's Home Repair Is Homicide series will appreciate this title as a solid read-alike."--Library Journal
"Highly entertaining...Quick, clever, and somewhat edgy...Shannon's not a stereotype--she's a person, and an interesting, intelligent, likable one at that, which makes it easy to become invested in her tale."--Smitten by Books