Search For Books
Due to the recent surge in COVID-19 cases and the spread of the Omicron variant, WordsWorth Books will now require customers to mask inside our store, regardless of vaccination status. We will continue to offer curbside service for those who prefer not to come into the store. Thank you for your consideration!
Buried in Books (Bibliophile Mystery #12) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Bibliophile Mystery series.
- #1: Homicide in Hardcover: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: If Books Could Kill: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Lies That Bind: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder Under Cover: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: One Book in the Grave: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Peril in Paperback: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Cookbook Conspiracy (Bibliophile Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Book Stops Here (Bibliophile Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Ripped From the Pages (Bibliophile Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #10: Books of a Feather (Bibliophile Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Once upon a Spine (Bibliophile Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: The Book Supremacy (Bibliophile Mystery #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: The Grim Reader (Bibliophile Mystery #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: Little Black Book (Bibliophile Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #16: The Paper Caper (Bibliophile Mystery #16) (Hardcover): $27.00
In the latest in this New York Times bestselling series, matrimony and murder collide as San Francisco book-restoration expert Brooklyn Wainwright walks down the aisle...
Brooklyn has it all covered. She's triple-checked her wedding to-do list, and everything is on track for the upcoming ceremony with the love of her life, security expert Derek Stone.
Not everyone has been as lucky in love as Brooklyn. Her old library college roommates Heather and Sara lost touch twelve years ago when Sara stole Heather's boyfriend. Brooklyn was caught in the middle and hasn't seen her former besties since their falling-out. When they both arrive in town for the annual librarians' convention and then show up at her surprise bridal shower, Brooklyn is sure drama will ensue. But she's touched when the women seem willing to sort out their differences and gift her rare copies of The Three Musketeers and The Blue Fairy Book.
Brooklyn's prewedding calm is shattered when one of her formerly feuding friends is found murdered and Brooklyn determines that one of the rare books is a forgery. She can't help but wonder if the victim played a part in this fraud, or if she was targeted because she discovered the scam. With a killer and con artist on the loose, Brooklyn and Derek—with the unsolicited help of their meddling mothers—must catch the culprit before their big day turns into a big mess.
About the Author
Kate Carlisle is the New York Times bestselling author of the Bibliophile Mysteries, including Once Upon a Spine and Books of a Feather, as well as the Fixer-Upper Mysteries, including Eaves of Destruction and Deck the Hallways.
PRAISE FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING BIBLIOPHILE MYSTERIES
“Kate Carlisle never fails to make me laugh, even as she has me turning the pages to see what’s going to happen next.”—Miranda James, New York Times Bestselling Author of the Cat in the Stacks Mysteries
“Another superb entry. . .Quirky characters and an intriguing cookbook with a fabulous history add to the fun. Highly entertaining.”—Carolyn Hart, New York Times Bestselling Author of the Death on Demand Mysteries
“Saucy, sassy, and smart—a fun read with a great sense of humor and a soupçon of suspense. Enjoy!”—Nancy Atherton, New York Times Bestselling Author of the Aunt Dimity Mysteries
“Fun and funny . . . delightful.”—Lorna Barrett, New York Times Bestselling Author of the Booktown Mysteries
“A delicious, twisty tale.”—Julie Hyzy, New York Times Bestselling Author of the White House Chef Mysteries and the Manor House Mysteries
“Carlisle’s dialogue is natural, her prose has great flow, and her striking descriptions bring Brooklyn’s world to life.”—Crimespree Magazine
“Captivating. . . The action builds to a surprising final showdown.”—Publishers Weekly
“A terrific read . . . great fun all around!”—Library Journal (Starred Review)