Search For Books
Books of a Feather (Bibliophile Mystery #10) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Bibliophile Mystery series.
- #1: Homicide in Hardcover: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: If Books Could Kill: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Lies That Bind: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder Under Cover: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: One Book in the Grave: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Peril in Paperback: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Cookbook Conspiracy (Bibliophile Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Book Stops Here (Bibliophile Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Ripped From the Pages (Bibliophile Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #11: Once upon a Spine (Bibliophile Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Buried in Books (Bibliophile Mystery #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: The Book Supremacy (Bibliophile Mystery #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: The Grim Reader (Bibliophile Mystery #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: Little Black Book (Bibliophile Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #16: The Paper Caper (Bibliophile Mystery #16) (Hardcover): $27.00
In this novel in the New York Times bestselling Bibliophile Mystery series, San Francisco book-restoration expert Brooklyn Wainwright’s latest project is for the birds, but it may have her running for her life. . . .
Brooklyn’s friend runs the Covington Library, which is hosting an exhibit featuring John James Audubon’s massive masterpiece, Birds of America. During the gala celebrating the book, she is approached by Jared Mulrooney, the president of the Bay Area Birdwatchers Society, to repair a lesser known book of Audubon drawings.
At the same party, Brooklyn is flying high after she’s asked to refurbish a rare copy of Poor Richard’s Almanack when Mulrooney’s body is discovered in the library. Soon more troubles ruffle Brooklyn’s feathers. Her parents pop in for a visit with an unsavory friend in tow, and there’s a strange man on her tail. With danger beginning to circle Brooklyn’s every move, it’s clear she must find answers before things really go south. . . .
About the Author
A native Californian, New York Times bestselling author Kate Carlisle worked in television for many years before turning to writing. A lifelong fascination with the art and craft of bookbinding led her to write the Bibliophile Mysteries featuring Brooklyn Wainwright, whose bookbinding and restoration skills invariably uncover old secrets, treachery, and murder. She is also the author of the Fixer-Upper Mysteries featuring small-town girl Shannon Hammer, a building contractor specializing in home restoration.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Bibliophile Mysteries
“Kate Carlisle never fails to make me laugh, even as she has me turning the pages to see what’s going to happen next.”—Miranda James, New York Times bestselling author of the Cat in the Stacks Mysteries
“Carlisle’s dialogue is natural, her prose has great flow, and her striking descriptions bring Brooklyn’s world to life.”—Crimespree Magazine
“Captivating....The action builds to a surprising final showdown.”—Publishers Weekly
“A true whodunit...highlights Carlisle’s story line skills, her love for books, and her always-endearing heroine.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch