Search For Books
Murder Under Cover: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Bibliophile Mystery series.
- #1: Homicide in Hardcover: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: If Books Could Kill: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Lies That Bind: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: One Book in the Grave: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Peril in Paperback: A Bibliophile Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Cookbook Conspiracy (Bibliophile Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Book Stops Here (Bibliophile Mystery #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #9: Ripped from the Pages (Bibliophile Mystery #9) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #10: Books of a Feather: A Bibliophile Mystery (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #11: Once Upon a Spine (Bibliophile Mystery #11) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #12: Buried in Books (Bibliophile Mystery #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: The Book Supremacy (Bibliophile Mystery #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: The Grim Reader (Bibliophile Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #15: Little Black Book (Bibliophile Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
A rare book inspires a crime of passion in the fourth novel in the New York Times bestselling Bibliophile Mystery series.
When she receives an exquisite copy of the Kama Sutra from her best friend, Robin, to appraise and restore, bookbinder Brooklyn Wainwright anticipates recreating a beautiful book and spicing up her love life. But before Brooklyn can get started, Robin winds up in big trouble: her apartment’s been ransacked, and the great guy she recently met lies murdered in her bed. Now Robin is the #1 suspect.
Luckily Brooklyn’s boyfriend, British security expert Derek Stone, has moved to San Francisco and is ready to help. And not a moment too soon as Brooklyn’s own apartment is found thoroughly searched. Obviously, exploring the Kama Sutra’s bliss will have to wait until after Brooklyn finds the killer...
About the Author
A native Californian, New York Times bestselling author Kate Carlisle worked in television for many years before turning to writing. A lifelong fascination with the art and craft of bookbinding led her to write the Bibliophile Mysteries featuring Brooklyn Wainwright, whose bookbinding and restoration skills invariably uncover old secrets, treachery, and murder. She is also the author of the Fixer-Upper Mysteries featuring small-town girl Shannon Hammer, a building contractor specializing in home restoration.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Bibliophile Mysteries
“Kate Carlisle never fails to make me laugh, even as she has me turning the pages to see what’s going to happen next.”—Miranda James, New York Times bestselling author of the Cat in the Stacks Mysteries
“Carlisle’s dialogue is natural, her prose has great flow, and her striking descriptions bring Brooklyn’s world to life.”—Crimespree Magazine
“Captivating....The action builds to a surprising final showdown.”—Publishers Weekly
“A true whodunit...highlights Carlisle’s story line skills, her love for books, and her always-endearing heroine.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch