Search For Books
Egg Drop Dead (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Cackleberry Club Mystery series.
- #1: Eggs in Purgatory (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Eggs Benedict Arnold (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Bedeviled Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Stake & Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Eggs in a Casket (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Scorched Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Eggs on Ice (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #9: Egg Shooters (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
The ladies of the Cackleberry Club seek a killer in the latest mystery from New York Times bestselling author Laura Childs.
Maintaining good personal relationships with their suppliers is one of the secrets of the Cackleberry Club café’s success, so Suzanne doesn’t mind going out to Mike Mullen’s dairy farm to pick up some wheels of cheese. She’s looking forward to a nice visit with the mild-mannered farmer before heading back to their hectic kitchen.
But when she arrives, Mike’s nowhere to be found. The moaning of his cows leads her to look in the barn, where she discovers a bloodcurdling sight—the farmer’s dead body. Apparently not everyone was as fond of Mike Mullen as the Cackleberry Club.
Churning with grief and outrage, Suzanne, Petra, and Toni vow to find the farmer’s murderer—but as they get closer to the truth, the desperate killer gets whipped into a frenzy and plans to put the squeeze on them…
About the Author
Laura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Tea Shop Mysteries, the Scrapbooking Mysteries, and the Cackleberry Club Mysteries. In her previous life she was CEO of her own marketing firm, authored several screenplays, and produced a reality TV show. She is married to Dr. Bob, a professor of Chinese art history; enjoys travel; and has two Shar-Peis.
Praise for the New York Times bestselling Cackleberry Club Mysteries
“Tasty and fun.”—Minneapolis Star Tribune
“With a plot that holds interest and characters who are well-envisioned and well-executed, Childs will have readers planning another trip to the Cackleberry Club and its treats.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Childs excels at creating comforting settings in which to put her characters, and the Cackleberry Club is a place you’d like to visit.”—St. Paul Pioneer Press
“Along with toothsome recipes, Childs dishes up plenty of small-town charm.”—Publishers Weekly